JOE'S NOT OUR ONLY FIVE-STAR COLUMNIST...
Joe Brancatelli may be JoeSentMe's namesake and best-known columnist, but he has a fetish for promoting diversity of opinion. He's worked tirelessly to ensure that JoeSentMe not only has the cream of the columnist crop, but that it also links to every working travel columnist on the planet.
JOE'S BEST AND BRIGHTEST|
JoeSentMe publishes three of the nation's finest business-travel columnists. They offer timely insight on everything that business travelers need to know about: hotels, technology, restaurants, airlines and more. Click on their names to sample their work.
JOE'S TRAVEL POSSE: MORE SMART COMMENTARY
Joe encourages other business-travel journalists and frequent travelers to speak up and he puts his links where his beliefs are. Joe has helped many travel writers and business travelers launch Web sites and he's honored to put their columns and blogs in front of JoeSentMe members. This includes:
FELLOW TRAVELERS: A WORLD OF COMMENTARY
- Phil Baker, the travel-tech expert who invented the folding keyboard
- David Rowell, the Travel Insider and former travel wholesaler
- Will Allen, one of the nation's most-insignful business travelers
- Charlene Baumbich, the travel humorist and novelist
- Ralph Raffio, Mister Meatball, who covers food and travel
- Erica Firpo, who travels around Italy to keep up informed
- Edward "Ted" Carter, bon vivant business traveler based in Asia
- David J. Danto, who flies way too much for comfort
- Kathy McCabe, the editor of the Dream of Italy newsletter
- Jerome Greer Chandler, who's covered travel safety and security for decades
- Dan Vukelich, who'll go anywhere to golf
- John Lampl, a former airline executive who knows travel from the inside
- Carol Pucci, the Seattle-based global traveler and long-time travel editor
Joe doesn't settle for the diversity of travel voices presented by his Wise Guys and his Travel Posse. After all, we told you that Joe has a fetish for communications. So he created JoeSentMe's Fellow Travelers page. What does it do? Link directly to every English-language travel columnist currently published on the Web. That's more than 85 talking heads giving you their best opinions about life on the road around the world. For a complete listing of Joe's Fellow Travelers, click here.
BLOGISTAN: THE BEST OF THE WEB IN ONE PLACE
The Web is a chaotic place, especially for business travelers seeking useful news and information. Literally hundreds of travel blogs have sprung up in recent years. But only Joe links to the best of them, rates them and organizes them by category and topic. For a look at our Blogistan page, click here.